This Policy is meant for the Site and governs the privacy of the users who choose to use it. The Policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the Site and its owners. Furthermore the way the Site processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within the Policy. The Policy also outlines the types of information we gather from your use of our products and services, how we use it, with whom we might share it, the means by which we keep it secure, and the choices you have about the information you choose to share with us.
- The SiteThis Site and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure that necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. The Site complies with all applicable laws and requirements in India for user privacy.
- Personal Information we Collect
The types of personal information we collect depend on the Service you receive from us. We may ask you for the following categories of information, depending on the Service you use:
- Your name, phone number, physical and email address;
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, occupation, income range, investment preferences, etc.;
- The name of your employing company, certain details about your employing company, your role within that company etc.
- Why we Collect Personal Information
We may collect, store and process certain personal information to provide you with investment information and tools, to allow you to use the Services, to perform marketing and research related activities, to supply other administrative services, to respond to inquiries, etc. In addition, we may, from time to time, review your usage of the Site in order to assess how we can improve the Services.
- Access logs show us which all pages an Internet Protocol address accesses on the visit.
- Error logs show any errors your browser encountered during a visit.
- Agent logs show us what type of browser you used to view the site.
- Referrer logs show us the keywords used to find our site and which search engine or point of entry you used.
- How we Collect Personal InformationThe personal information we collect may be captured from a variety of sources. These sources include, but are not limited to voluntary submissions, registrations/applications to receive any of the Services, reviews of Site, usage patterns etc.
- Use of and Access to your Personal Information by OthersAs a general rule, we will not make the personal information gathered using our Services available to anyone, except as instructed by you or where required by or permitted by law. Please note, however, that there are several exceptions to the Policy. First, if we use third-party service providers, these service providers may have access to your personal information to perform contractually specified Services on our behalf. Secondly, if you indicate that you are interested in receiving information about a particular third party's products/Services, or you opt to receive certain Services through us, we may provide your personal information to that third party for purposes of fulfilling your request(s). With respect to service providers, we contractually require that all personal information be kept confidential. Additionally, we generally take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties receiving information about you at your request maintain the confidentiality of that information.We collect, store and process your personal information so that we may administer your subscription to our products and services. We may also use your personal information to send you information about other Services offered by us.
- External Links Although the Site only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, you are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking on any external web links mentioned throughout the Site. We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website, despite our best efforts. You should therefore note that you click on external links at your own risk and the Site and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
- Social Media PlatformsCommunication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that the Site and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each such social media platform. You are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to your own privacy and personal details. The Site and its owners will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms, and will encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email. The Site may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. You are advised before using such social sharing buttons that you do so at your own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page through their social media platform account.
- Shortened Links in Social MediaThe Site and its owners, through their social media platform accounts, may share web links to relevant web pages. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls. You are advised to exercise caution and good judgment before clicking on any shortened urls published on social media platforms by the Site and its owners. Despite our best efforts to ensure that only genuine urls are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking, and therefore the Site and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
- Protection Of Your Personal InformationWe put reasonable security measures in place to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided.
- Accuracy Of Your Personal InformationYou are responsible for checking to ensure that any personal information is updated and correct.
- Reasonable Security Practice & ProcedureWe have reasonable security practices and procedures to protect your data against any unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where the data is stored. All data collected through the Site is securely stored within our controlled database. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided.However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Therefore, no guarantee or assurances whatsoever can be given to the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet and the Site shall not be held liable for the same under any circumstances whatsoever.Please note that by your continuing to use the Site and availing the Services, you are expressly giving your consent and acknowledging that you are aware of the reasonable risks involved. You are also consciously accepting the usual risks and perils of Internet usage.
- Your ConsentBy using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of any personal information and any related information in the manner described in the Policy.